BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

April 26th Quality time with Grandpa

So today mommy had to go take out her stitches, so Grandpa came to spend time with me! 
I like Grandma and Grandpa cause they hold me and don't try to put me down right away like mommy and daddy do. Grandpa said he was scared in the beginning to pick me up because I am still so tiny, but mommy bundled me up in so many blankets to 'bulk me up'. And we got along JUUUST fine.

Later that evening mommy cut my nails for the first time! I was born with such looooong nails, daddy said it was probably all my punching and kicking and scratching that caused mommy's water to break. As if my little nails could break the bag of waters. Ha! Just in case you don't notice, I take after daddy with my fingers. I don't have stubby hands like mama, but my fingers are long and slender. They all say I'll be a pianist when I grow up. But mommy has short and stubby fingers and SHE plays the piano ... so why do I need long fingers to play huh? I don't understand ... but I guess they'll come in handy anyway.


0 reactions: