BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April 18th, Monday

Because I was born a preemie the doctor kept me in the hospital until Monday. Mommy was so happy when they finally released me! 
While I was in the hospital, I was able to receive my very first visitors! Of course grandma came everyday to bring food for mommy and daddy, and grandpa even came twice when he wasn't busy setting up my new room at home! Besides them cousin Arlinda came with her cousin and they brought me flowers (appropriately blue cause I'm a boy!), and my godparents came bringing a pot of flowers (appropriately pink for mommy!), and Paul and Daisy came and brought me balloons! Well, I guess these things were more for mommy than for me, cause obviously I couldn't see anything for the first few days anyway! But it made mom happy cause the only things she wanted for a push present was flowers and balloons .... so she got what she wanted.
Here are some pictures mom took so she could remember them forever. Thank you godmother and godfather, and Paul and Daisy!!! 




0 reactions: