BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

6th 3 weeks old!

I'm 3 weeks old today! I'm growing and getting bigger everyday!
I cried my first tears today! I also got to try the pacifier for the first time as well! 
My screaming voice is getting louder, I drink almost 100ml of milk every feeding, and I'm spending a little more time every day awake! Usually after my midday feeding I have an hour or so of awake time and that's when I get in my tummy time, leg exercises, and playtime! I know when visitors are coming and make sure to stay asleep while they are here (I'm naughty like that). So if you're planning on coming to see me, you might want to do it around midday :D:D. 
I have gained around 1 kilo since birth already! I can focus on things, and laugh at mom and dad, and suck my fingers. I also really like peeing on whoever is changing my diaper (usually mom) (again, yes, I'm naughty like that). I enjoy my daily bath times very much and cry very little. 
I'm really growing up!!! 

0 reactions: