BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

7th First outing

On the 7th I had my very first outing! I ventured to the far and distant land of the lake! Godmother and godfather came to show their support and we had a grand time! 

Here is godmother. She just can't get over how cute I am!

Awwwww, such a good lookin' family! :P

The next photos are full of mushy gushy lovey dovey feelings! She really couldn't get over me! I really am gonna be a chick magnet! (shhhh ... don't get mad ... Papa tells me that all the time, so it must be true!)
xoxo
~~~~~ So happy to be alive  ~~~~
 ~~~lalallalala~~~
 Oh so tender!
 The happiness continues .... 

... until she found a piece of dust on my face and was horrified

If you haven't been paying attention AT ALL ... this one here is my mama. Just cause there aren't so many pictures of her compared to godmother ... pay attention next time! 

Enter ... the godfather!

Pimpin' it!

Chillin'! (psssst ... take a look at my face! I'm a pro yo!)

They just wish I was theirs ... 

Godfather teaching me some strong posing!


Papa time!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like dad!

But for now, I just want to sleep!


Mama wanted to show off my stroller. Because she's my mama and I love her, I'm letting her.

So that's what happened on my first day out. It was perfect weather, and papa got sunburnt! I had a great adventure at a beautiful place with my favorite people (Mama and Papa), and got to know my godparents some more! I think I could get used to this place they call 'outside'.
Maybe I will try it again!

3 reactions:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

that is one nice ass stroller! Btw who are the Godparents? I see pictures, but who are they? Related to daddy?

Fyrefly said...

Desho? I worked soooo hard to get this here!
Godparents are friends of Ardit from high school. It's convenient cause they're a couple!
Yurika was spsd to be godmother but she sort of gave up after the first one ... I'm hoping she'll be godmother to a girl if we have one ...

Fyrefly said...

Desho? I worked soooo hard to get this here!
Godparents are friends of Ardit from high school. It's convenient cause they're a couple!
Yurika was spsd to be godmother but she sort of gave up after the first one ... I'm hoping she'll be godmother to a girl if we have one ...