BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

July 19th

Daddy had me for most of the day today cause Mommy was working ... and this is what he was doing when he was bored ... 

First this is how I am put to sleep sometimes when I am not on my stomach. Because when I'm on my back I jerk and wake myself up, daddy put the pillows on my arms so I couldn't jerk my arms.

My hair looks pretty normal here ... at least I think so. But this picture is for Auntie Yurika because mommy says that it looks a little bit like my hair is shaved on the side.

Getting a little wilder!



I'm a MINI hitler! EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME WHEN I CRY! I WANT TO RULE THE WORLD!


Grandpa's taking a turn ...




3 reactions:

Anonymous said...

lol thats adorable! I want Tu's hair to grow out so t6hat I can mess it up too! I think Aiden has heaps of hair. I was looking at pix of him when he was born & he had a lot of hair from the start.

Mersida said...

So cute! Love his beautiful hair. He's growing beautifully.

Fyrefly said...

Yeah Mercy he DID have a lot of hair from the start. Since birth though it's been thinning (the individual strands) and turning a lighter color. Now also the baby hair is starting to fall out ... he has some bald patches lol.

Thanks Mersida! I still haven't had a chance to see those pictures of Laert at the beach! I'll get Ardit to show them to me sometime.