BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

16 week

16 weeks old today!

Just when I think I'm getting a handle on his daytime schedule, the weather changes and screws it all up! It's frustrating me to no end!

We had a week or so of relatively cool weather so baby has been uber happy ... but then this week the heat came back in force and baby was oh so miserable. I have been able to keep the heat rash away ... he only got a little bit under all those fat layers he has under his chin :D. Those daily baths are something we can't live without!

Drinking well, pooping well, sleeping well at night ... I have nothing to complain about! I wish he would stay still a tiny tiny bit more ... but I just chalk it up to him being an extremely active baby.

I am such a happy and proud momma!


0 reactions: