BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 19, 2011

18 weeks old

Gotta make this short cause there's a mountain of work waiting for me ...
So in point form ...

*Teether's ... he's starting really trying to bite down on his fingers ... trying to stuff his whole hand into his mouth ... like so...
I have this teeth brusher/massager and I have been rubbing his gums every day and he loves it. I think he's gonna break out his teeth early! We also opened his teether for him today ... he just shoved it straight into his mouth and bit down right away!

*Feeding-
I mentioned in my last week's post how he had only gained 300 grams in one whole month. Needless to say we were worried and took to our books and forums to see what could be done about it. Well, it turned out we weren't feeding him enough, and in 2 days he LITERALLY started drinking twice as much as he had been previously! This week he has averaged 600-700 ml's everyday and yesterday he even drank 800! We felt so bad that we had been 'starving' him and we are sure that this month he will gain enough weight to make up for last month!

*So hot!
Summer is back with a vengeance and my poor Papoosie is suffering for it. We have quite a few no-sleeve rompers, but some days (like today) it is just TOO hot and he goes without clothes. Last night he woke up every hour because he was too hot and couldn't get comfy. And today he spent most of the day like this ...

...
he was just too tired and hot to move ... he literally stayed like this on my shoulder without moving. Poor baby. Even bath time doesn't do enough in the long run because he gets angry almost as soon as we take him out.

That's the gist of this week. I have a bunch of photos I took today of him but that will have to wait till next time when I have more time to go through them.
This month I going to be real busy for me cause I got a big project (work) so most of my spare time (spare time meaning time spent away from baby) will be spent working.
But I WILL (WILL WILL WILL) take some time to continue posting.


0 reactions: