BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

July 18th

After over a month's wait, A. MJ's present finally arrived! No one was more excited than MOMMY!
She immediately changed me into the jinbei. Grandma and grandpa loved it and my Auntie Sonila was even there to exclaim about how cute and Japanese I look!
What do you think? Does the JINBEI make me look more Japanese?


Daddy made a chonmage (pronounced chon mah- geh )  in my hair!

Talking to grandpa about something really important ...

Mama to osoroi! Mama daisuki!

The Como men.

Daddy feeling left out and trying to join in the Japanese spirit.


Thank you for the jinbei's A.MJ! I like them so much and I will fit the other one soon.... I promise!

2 reactions:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are all so handsome! Including grandpa. I see where your husband and child get their manly looks (wink wink). So nice to take photos with family... sigh. Post more!

Fyrefly said...

It's kinda true though. I see a lot of mom in his older sister, and a lot of dad in Ardit. It's funny ...