BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

17 weeks

I'm a whole 17 weeks old today!
I'm BIG! I'm CUTE! I'm PAPOOSIE!!

First I wanna say congrats to Auntie Sara and Uncle Cesko ... my long awaited baby girl has arrived!!! Future girlfriend potential? Perhaps perhaps! I am gonna go meet her real soon! Welcome to my world Olivia! I would post pictures but mommy hasn't shown me any because she wants it to be a surprise when I meet her for the first time! (I think she's just saying that because she actually doesn't have any)

Mama's gonna post about my progress in a few days. But I don't care to keep track so much ... I'm just living every day to the fullest by doing my best in every moment ... whether it be crying, or pooping, or drinking, or sleeping, or playing, ... I'm a DEDICATED baby!
And I love to outgrow my clothes ... so I can wear NEW ones!
(Or go nekkid of course!)



3 reactions:

Joanna said...

Ah, this is a nice photo! Looking beautiful Jewel! Aiden is a cutester.

MC said...

Wow, he's got so much hair already. That's such a great picture! xoxo, cousin Laert

Fyrefly said...

Jan, thanks so much ... I still feel fat around the cheeks and neck (not to mention the belly and thighs) but it's SLOWLY getting better.

Mersida he was born with tons of hair! I actually wished he would be blond when he was in the belly ... but this reddish/ color works too!
Kisses to little Laert!