BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

24 weeks

Another week and it seems like he's grown so much!


-I've noticed he plays with and is interested in toys so much more. I spread his toys (which he only has a few of ... we haven't been so faithful to buy him toys) around him and he looks around and picks out the one he wants and grabs it ... of course everything goes into his mouth, and he still can't really control his arms too well so a lot of times the toys end up half way across the room but now if I dangle them above his head, or put them in front of him he will reach for them and grab them.

-Foodies are going good. He drinks 60-100 ml of carrot/apple juice everyday, and in between feedings I will feed him puree, or banana ... so the color and SMELL of his poo has really changed and oh meeeeee gosssssshhhhhhh I'm telling you my mother friendlies ... enjoy the infant exclusive breastfeeding poo while you can hehehehehe. The food seems to be doing him well ... he has started drinking more milk again even on top of all the extra food I am putting into him ... so the food really seemed to be the key for him ... which is awesome. Some days he drinks so much my boobs cant keep up and I have to take some out of the freezer! This makes me very happy!

-He can sit ... sort of. He sits well on the bed with one of us behind him just to make sure he doesn't kick his feet all of a sudden and land with his head arched back. He sits the best when I put the cube toy in front of him to let him play with. He keeps his balance well and very soon he will be sitting all on his ownsome.

-Changing schedules (winter time). The weather has changed! And I am oh so happy for it! But now I am trying to change his schedule so that we go out earlier in the day and come back by 8 or 9 in time to give him a bath so he goes to sleep after it. So far its a little rocky, but I'm sure it'll work out ....

Goodness but now that this summer heat is over I am just so much more happy. Baby is happy to spend more time outside, and the days are just so much easier to pass ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


2 reactions:

Joanna said...

This is such a beautiful photo Jewel! Beautiful! I'd put it on my desktop photo if I didn't feel like such a weirdo doing it! Ha!

Aiden said...

Th-Thank you A.Jan! Mom says its not weird at all and that she's flattered! Can't wait to see you and my friend Brian someday!