BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 4, 2011

June 16th

Mama says she knows these are all so similar but she couldn't get rid of these cause the faces I make are too cute. Even though there are so many Mama actually had way more to choose from. 
Anyway, I don't fit into this outfit anymore. And these pictures were taken only 2 weeks ago! I'm really growing fast and Mama is worried that I will outgrow all of my clothes before she has the chance to buy the new ones for me! I'm glad it's summer so that if all else fails I can just be a fat-so in my diaper without any clothes on! 

Mama says this one is the cutest of the bunch!

Farting with my mouth ... 

Farting? Me? No way!



Waving

The 'fencing' pose

The 'your such a stranger' face

Oh yeah? You want a piece of me? 

3 reactions:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

Jewel you made a cute newborn! Congrats woman!

Anonymous said...

Kyaaaaaaaaaa! Kawaiii
--merch

Fyrefly said...

Thanks Merce and Seiko, I think he's quite the cutie myself :D
Heheh Seiko ur kids are adorable too!
And Merce I'm sure ur kid is gonna be choooooooo kawaii too ne.