BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Proud of myself

So yesterday I was making Papoosie's fruit puree (the veggie one grandma makes cause I can't stand the smell), and since we didn't have any bananas I asked Como-kun to go pick some up. (The fruit store is right down the road) He came back 10 minutes later with more than just bananas! So we went a little crazy and made a whole week's worth of fruit puree ... avocado, banana, kiwi, pear, pineapple, plum ... we were there for 30 minutes peeling and coring and cutting and wheeeeeeee blending. It turned out quite nice and I enjoyed the leftover avocado and pineapple and plum. No reason why Little Boss shouldn't enjoy some good ol' healthy fruits too.

Papoosie was quite happy and ate it all up. I really like the Avent food containers we have cause they seal nicely and we put them in the fridge or freezer depending on how much we made. Grandma is able to make 4 days or so worth of veggie puree at a time too so it's just awesome.
I'm proud of myself cause Papoosie loves his food so much ... the veggie puree has almost every veggie grandma can get her hands on ... with chicken too (so it STINKS ... but doesn't taste too bad actually ehehehe), and the fruit puree we made is just AWESOME too. He also loves yogurt so he's a regular healthy boy. Gonna try some tuna and sardines this week ... mixed into his puree so he can't taste it too much.

YAY for uber healthful food! I just hope he likes it even when he stops eating it as a puree and more as solids. Hrmmmmmmm

2 reactions:

MC said...

I'm so glad to read that he loves eating his fruits and veggies....at least he's not like his daddy! Has Ardit told you what he was like as a child. lol

Fyrefly said...

YES! Even now he NEVER eats veggies! hahaha I'm so glad Papoosie likes his veggies .... even mommy couldn't eat veggies the first trimester of this pregnancy heheheh