BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all!!!!

My first Christmas and New Year's season ... a success I think!

I had a good New Year's Eve, slept through the Boom Boom Bang Bang of the fireworks, mommy resolved to be more like me this year, and love me more, and I'm expecting a Little Boss to eventually make my servant one day! I'd say my prospects for this year are hopeful!

Today I went for a walk with mom and dad and it was a beautiful (and cold) day. I enjoyed it very much.

Hope you all are welcoming this New Year with hope, love, laughter, and courage!


Thanks for being my friends, family, and fans ... I'm not planning on going anywhere so I hope you'll stick around and continue to visit!
Kotoshi mo yoroshiku!!!

0 reactions: