BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

LB is here!

My Little Brother is here! 
On the night of the 14th Mommy stayed up all night with those 'owie pains' that she called contractions and the next morning she left with Daddy to go to the hospital! Then I didn't see them for the rest of the day and I missed them so much! But the next morning Daddy came and we went to see Mommy at the hospital! And I met HIM for the first time!!! I was so excited to see Mommy and there was another surprise for me too!! 

This is how LB looked when he first came out ... only MORE purple (Mommy said)!

He was bigger than I was when I came out ... he weighed 2.8 kg! But look at those cheeks!

All extra 300 grams must've gone to those cheeks!

He has long fingers just like I did!














Mommy and LB are home now and are resting. Now that they are Home I get to see them whenever I want and I am always so happy to visit. I can't wait for him to grow up so I can play with him!!!

I will post more pictures of him later.

0 reactions: