BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recent pictures and videos

Happy Summer Day!

First of all, the weather has been getting so much warmer so mommy and daddy have been taking me out so much more! I enjoy it very much!
A couple weeks ago I went to the lake with U. Sawyer and A. Elda and mommy and daddy of Suki. Mommy let me try some of her ice ...



I also played a lot on the ground with Suki but mommy didn't get any pictures of it. But it was fun!

Then U. Sawyer took me to see a cat that was lounging in the sun!


A few days ago, a box of new clothes arrived in the mail for me! It's batch 1 of my new summer clothes and had my bathing suit inside! I can't wait to go swimming! But anyway, here is a video of me playing in the box the clothes came in.





Here's one of me climbing ...




And this is the way I entertain myself at bath time! I love bath time and it is still one of my favorite times of the day (well ... when it was cold I only got to take a bath once or twice a week but now that it's getting warmer I hope mom and dad let me have baths more often!)


And recently daddy bought a harness for me so mommy wouldn't have to bend down so much when she takes me for 'walks'. Little Boss really is getting bigger and mommy's back gets owie when she has to carry me too much, or when she has to bend down for too long. And it's supposed to teach me how to walk too!
I enjoy my walking times very very much!






Those are all my most recent videos ... pretty much all taken in March!
I'm going to be 11 months old tomorrow and I'm very excited because that means in just one more month I will be 1 year old!
Mommy says that since LB is coming soon I need to learn to share my space with him. Basically it just means that mommy doesn't want to make another blog for LB. So this place is not just gonna be all about me anymore.
Hahaha ... what am I saying. It's always going to be all about me! But LB will be visiting a whole lot so you'll see a whole lot of him more I guess.

Well, I have lots of pictures to share but for now just enjoy the videos!

Love,
Aiden

0 reactions: