BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Arlinda

Happy Birthday Cousin Arlinda!
You are my favorite cousin and I love you sooooooo much! 16 is a big year, and I know it's going to be the best ever for you because you never had me before! But now you do so this year is going to be the funnest, bestest year for you ever!
xoxoxoxo (kiss kiss kiss)

Love,
         Aiden

So happy to see you!

With Arlinda's Papa (Great-Uncle Arjan)

With Great-Grandmother and Great-Uncle

Great-grandma, me, Arlinda, Grandma

Arlinda and Grandma

Mama, me, cousin Arlinda, Papa

Arlinda, me and Mama!

Great-Grandma, me, Mama

Candles!!!!!

 Chocolate bunny!

Found Arlinda's old dolls! 

WAIT! Don't leave me here alone!

She's just staring at me! 

Didn't your momma ever tell you it's not polite to stare??

Ooooh ... ribbons! (?)

Arlinda's passing on her old dolls cause she's too old for them ... 

Playing with Great-uncle Arjan


0 reactions: