BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

6 months old~!!! (26 weeks)

Can't believe my cutie Papoosie is already 6 months old! So grown up and adorable already!


Here he is just 1 day old ... he didn't want to sleep alone in his little 'bed' at the hospital ... daddy had to hold him like this and they slept together ...
Here they are on August 20th (almost 2 months ago now) ... see how much the LITTLE Papoosie has grown!!!!

Couple months back we ordered his 6-12 month clothes!!!
This is his newborn sleeper on top of his 6-9 month one.
This is his 0-3 month sleeper on top of his 6-9 month one.
His 0-3 month sleeper 'sets'. OH so cute and yet completely outgrown.

Awww ... baby socks are just too cute! The first one's are his newborn socks that he outgrew after a month. The second ones he outgrew by 3 months. He's pretty much outgrown the 3rd pair now and is wearing the last ones now! I ordered some more 9-12 month socks but they haven't arrived yet.
New clothes!!! You'll notice an abundance of Mommy/Daddy themed rompers ... hehehehe
More clothes! My FAVORITE set is the brown fleece set ... it's just the CUTEST!
Most of these clothes are still too big for him ... but some of the 6-9 month clothes he is wearing already!
It's hard to describe the feeling I got as I was putting away his outgrown clothes .... it's a mixture of pride, sadness, ... I just don't know! He really is growing up so fast and somehow he is already such a big boy!
He brings me such joy ... and these days when I'm so moody and emotional and tend to get sad more often than not ... he's always there to give me such a big smile when he sees me, cry faithfully when I leave the room, and share his love and slobber with me! I couldn't ask for a more perfect son ... I'm the luckiest mama in the world!



3 reactions:

MC said...

Happy 6months! You're half-way through your 1st birthday!
Jewel, sorry you're not feeling well :( What did you have? And don't worry about your breast milk...I've read that at 6months it starts to go down, but as you pump and keep up with it, it should come back up.

Fyrefly said...

Thanks Mersida!
Actually I have morning sickness ... ehehehe
And now I've stopped breastfeeding completely because I feel like with the sickness so strong I am not taking in enough nourishment to feed both babies (not to mention myself).

Fyrefly said...

Thanks Mersida!
Actually I have morning sickness ... ehehehe
And now I've stopped breastfeeding completely because I feel like with the sickness so strong I am not taking in enough nourishment to feed both babies (not to mention myself).