BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vacation 2012 - Borsh

FINALLY have a few minutes to post something! We went to Borsh at the end of August, and spent 6 days there! The kids were pretty happy and in general we had a great time! Aiden fell of the bed once (he refused to sleep in the playpen we had brought along)!
These aren't really in order ... but we really only got around to taking pictures on the 2nd to last day so these are all from the 2 last days we were there!


Playing with Daddy ...


Me and my boys ... see how pretty the water is ... 

Aiden wasn't too fond of the beach because it was a rocky beach and not a sandy one ... 

... But he LOVED the water!


Brandon on the other hand ... 



Look at that face ... 

Ha, the bee was flying and I just happened to take the picture and it looks like a bugger from Aiden's nose!!

We set up his pool in the front garden where we stayed and after coming from the beach he would play here so Daddy could cook lunch and Mommy could put Brandon to sleep. He LOVED it





Haha ... my 'trying to be a mermaid' shot lol

This is cool ... no? I have WINGS!

Aiden and Daddy

Brandon and Daddy

My FAT Mushu Monster!

Sooooo CUTE!!!

Some family photos~!


Kissing the sun 



I love my Dragon BABY!

I don't know what goes on in his head sometimes ... but it SURE IS CUTE!

Daddy tried to fix his hair ...

But MOMMY is the one who knows how to do it right!

So loving

CHU

So sweet

More sweet

My poochies







It was our first ever family vacation because even before the babies were born I went to Saranda one summer without Como-kun because he was still working as a flight-attendant and he couldn't get away. Then with Aiden we were super super careful and we only took him to the beach once. But I guess we got a little less scared with the 2nd one ... Brandon was only 3 months old ... but he seemed to enjoy it.

1 reactions:

Anonymous said...

You Guys Are A Beautiful Family! Absolutely LoveTheSunset Pics!