BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ouch

My poor baby fell off the bed yesterday. It's his first accident. Recently he's been rolling and scooting so much that every time I leave the room I leave him surrounded by pillows to hopefully prevent him from falling off the bed. But it wasn't enough yesterday, and he rolled right off the bed. Thankfully he was wearing a really fluffy sweater (which also had a hood that he just happened to have pulled over his head!) which somehow padded him a lot and he was more shocked than hurt. I was freaking out for a good five minutes ... checking his head for lumps, rubbing his body to see if anywhere hurt ... trying to get him to let me comfort him ... but he just wanted to get back to playing ... 'MOM ... I'm FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE let gooooooooooooo of meeeeeeeeeeeeee .... waaaaaaa' .... hehehehehe


He's been growing and learning so much new stuff almost every day ... I thought one day his tooth was FINALLY coming out but it turned out to be a mouthsore ... he got his vaccinations and was such a brave boy and cried only a little ...

And CHRISTMAS is coming!!! I have so many grand plans for Christmas but I'm gonna be so busy with work (as is daddy) that I have ditched them all and will just settle for taking a nice family photo.
Oh and the one other thing I can't let go of is having a Christmas tree and presents this year. I say it's for the baby's sake but I thought about it and it's more for my sake than his ... cause he enjoys the lights and all but he doesn't understand the concept of presents so ... but still ... I have a little mini tree ... and we picked out presents for Grandma, Grandpa, and baby ... so now we just have to find presents for daddy and mommy.

Hopefully I won't be TOO busy this Christmas to do at least a few Christmas-y things with the baby (and hopefully daddy too) ... we shall see ...


0 reactions: